Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

    "I thought". "I thought". Geez, I wish he could do more, but that wouldn't be fair to the kid.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,356204,00.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

    This is a crock of garbage....I guess our schools will suspend students who don't participate in fundraisers next...
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

    Next time mom will get out there and sale some freakin hot dawgs..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvhoops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a crock of garbage....I guess our schools will suspend students who don't participate in fundraisers next... </div></div>

    LL Baseball has nothing to do with the schools

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

    I know that, I was expanding on their concept that you sell, or you can't play.....You sell those "World's Finest" Chocolate bars, or you don't go to school.....! Trying to give the forum readers a smile today, ya know!!!
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

    Something like ,"I don't have children in the school system- I shouldn't pay taxes for schools?"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

    Yeah....Or, I pay my taxes for schools so my future co-workers will be smart enough not to get me killed....
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kid benched cause mom didn't sell da dogs

    Sounds to me like she's going to have to sell more that hot dogs to get that kid some playing time.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •